Daily Archives: 26th March 2019

A step-by-step guide to withdraw EPF

New Delhi: Retirement fund body EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) subscribers can withdraw their Employee Provident Fund (EPF) during the course of employment. Last year EPFO allowed its subscribers to withdraw up to 75 per cent of their EPF if unemployed for more than one month and remaining 25 per cent if unemployed for more […]

Need Passport urgently? Know all about Tatkaal Passport

New Delhi: Getting a passport is a long and tedious process. Sometimes last minute travel plans or emergency travel plans require passports to be made and delivered quickly. Well, there is something known as Tatkaal passports. As the name suggests, the passports under this scheme are delivered quickly compared to regular passport service. It may […]

Not using your Aadhaar card? It might get deactivated

With so many government welfare schemes linked with Aadhaar, it is one of the most important documents you will ever hold. Also, a vital proof of identity, it can come handy anywhere and anytime. However, if you don’t use it at all, it may get deactivated. Here’s how you can check your Aadhaar card’s validity […]

Apple Credit Card Launched- 6 Interesting Facts Every IPhone User Should Know

The smartphone giant has come up with yet another innovation – a credit card! After all the iPhones, iPods and numerous other devices for their fans, Apple has found a way to make things easier for people relying on online transactions as well. The most exclusive fact about the new Apple Credit Card: Only Apple […]